- Materials: walnut, original mid 19th century Thonet high chair base.
- Finishing: 100% natural oil.
- Height total: 97cm / 37.8”
- Width: 41cm / 16.0”
- Depth: 63cm / 24.6”
- Height seat: 63cm / 24.6”
- Heifgt step: 42cm / 16.4”
- Weight: 6kg / 13.2lb
Please note – this is a reinvented object, although it is reinforced and fully ready to serve it may have its charming traces of time.
Manufactured by Michael Thonet in the mid 19th century, the base found discarded on the street near the French embassy in Sofia some years ago.
Upcycled with a hand carved walnut seat, a backrest and a front plate.