- Materials: original ’80s metal base, leather seat, walnut backrest.
- Finishing: Osmo oil, leather bees wax, powder coating.
- Total time for handcrafting: appr. 20h.
- Height total: 54cm / 21.1”
- Height seat: 30.5cm / 11.9”
- Width: 41cm / 16.0”
- Depth: 30.5cm / 11.9”
- Weight: 4kg / 8.8lb
Important – this chair is suitable suitable for children over 3 years old.
Please handle with care.
Please note – this is a reinvented object, although it is reinforced and fully ready to serve it may have its charming traces of time.
Unique furniture does bring out smiles in kids – recent research says.
This is a reinvented kids first chair – classic ’80s vintage child’s chair base, seat upcycled with bees waxed leather, vintage walnut backrest, powder coated.
It’s the perfect gift for a toddler, a piece of art to last for generations.
We believe that old furniture is an exceptional resource, both of inspiration and of high quality material.
For more than fifteen years selected parts of discarded chairs have found a new life in our upcycled products.